Caring for the things you buy is an essential part of ownership of any quality item. Although we build our products to last a lifetime, occasional maintenance can improve the product's longevity. We recommend the following steps to ensure that your purchases stand up to the test of time and use.
Our leather products are vegetable tanned. For vegetable tanned leathers, a general rule of thumb is to allow a few months to pass from the time of purchase until you oil your product. Full grain, vegetable tanned leather is meant to take a beating and gain a unique patina. If you wish to speed up the aging process, oil can darken the leather and soften at the same time.
We recommend a high-quality oil such as Obenhauf's or Neatsfoot oil. A light coat applied by brush or by hand is enough. Allow the oil to dry, then apply another coat if you wish to darken the product or if you wish to increase the softness of the leather.
Our beautiful and ethically made Leather Wrap Wallets were thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted in Kansas City, Kansas with full-grain leather.
- Firm, medium weight, full-grain Natural Veg Tan leather from Thoroughbred Tannery in Louisville, KY USA
- Holds up to 12 cards + bills
- Hand-stitched using a UV-resistant, waxed polyester thread
- Sanded and burnished edges
- Handcrafted in Kansas City, Kansas USA (MORE INFO)
Sustainability (MORE INFO)
4” x 2.5"
- **This item is cut from a side of full grain leather. Although we make sure to use the best leather we can when producing our products there will likely be small imperfections, markings, and color gradients. These are hallmarks of real leather and give the product its unique character.**
We make every effort to display the products and other images on our site as accurately as possible. However, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product due to digital photography, lighting, and color variability in computer and screen monitors. See more in our color disclaimer Section 13 of terms of service.